
Yesterday was Brad's birthday, and I wanted to make a very silly birthday card. Brad bought this Georgia Tech cheerleader costume (for 18 months old :-) before Mira was born even though he is not a big fan of college football. (in fact, I believe he has been only few times to the football game while he was at Tech.) Anyways, so I took pictures of her in the outfit and put some of them on a thick paper and made a birthday card. She was having fun bouncing on a bouncer with her legs up and down. Is she a future cheerleader at Tech???? What do you all think?
昨日はブラッドの誕生日だったので、ちょっと面白いカードを作ろうと思い、ミラにブラッドが卒業した大学のロゴがついているコスチュームを着せて写真を撮りました。このコスチューム、なんとブラッドがミラが生まれる前に買って来たのです。大学のフットボールにもあんまり興味のない人なんですが、かわいかったからでしょうか。バウンサーの上にのせて、写真を撮っていたら、喜んで足をあげたり下げたり。将来チアリーダーになれるかな〜。どう思います?

Go daddy, go daddy, it's your birthday, it's your birthday!


And, go Yellow Jackets!

He really liked the card I made. I am so glad he liked it! 作ったカードは気に入ってくれました。良かった〜。
Awe... she looks SO ADORABLE!!! What a cute outfit!
ReplyDelete