8/26/2009

Third Month 三ヶ月目

Don't you love this picture? I love their smile in this pic. It seems like they are having so much fun. There was no 3 months check up, so Brad tried to weigh her on our scale and seemed like she was about 16 lb and 25 to 25 & 1/2 inches. She is just getting bigger and bigger!
この上の写真の二人の表情、大好きです。二人でとっても楽しそう。私とじゃないのが残念ですが。。。三ヶ月検診はなかったので、ブラッドが体重計に乗って量ったところに拠ると、体重7600グラム、身長63.5〜65センチと言ったところでしょうか。着実に大きくなっています。

I made a father's day card with one of pics like this. このときに撮った写真で父の日のカードを作りました。

She is becoming too big for a co-sleeper/bassinet, so she started to sleep in a crib by the end of third month. このバシネット(ベッドの隣に置く小さい簡易ベビーベッド)が小さくなって来たので、三ヶ月目の終わりにはベビーベッドで寝る事になりました。

My brother in Japan gave her some Japanese baby clothes, and this is one of them. I think she looks really cute in it.日本に住んでいる兄が赤ちゃん用の甚平やこの着物タイプのベビー服を姉経由でプレゼントしてくれました。似合ってますか?

She smiles a lot these days, so we love to make her smile more and more! We love to see her smile. It makes us so happy! 最近よく笑うようになったので、もっと笑ってほしいから、頑張って笑わせようとしてます。赤ちゃんの笑顔を見ていると、こっちも幸せになってきますよね。

This smile makes up for sleepless night, dirty diapers & clothes, tiredness, etc. I just love it!
この笑顔で疲れも何もかも吹っ飛びますね。

No comments:

Post a Comment