8/21/2009

Just Started! ブログ始めました。


I just started this blog today to update how my daughter is doing and brag how wonderful she is! She is God's miracle shown to us. She is a miracle baby!
I hope I can update as often as I can. I will try my best!
今日からブログ始めました。家族やお友達に少しでも近況を知らせたくて、ちょっと頑張ってみようと思います。なるべく、頻繁にアップしようと思ってます。

Here are some pics from yesterday when we visited High Museum of Art to see Monet.
My sister invited me to go with them since it is a last weekend of the exhibit.
昨日モネを見に、ハイミュージアムに行ってきました。今週末にモネ展が終わってしまうので、姉が誘ってくれました。




She doesn't seem like care for Mr. Monet, but I hope she will enjoy his works in a future like her mommy.
あんまりモネには感心がないようですが、将来は好きになってほしいな〜。

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the picture of her WITH Monet! ;) That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es, I couldn't hold her and take a picture at a same time, and the stroller's handle was in a way, so I had to turn the stroller on side way. I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete