At her one month check up, she was 13 lb 3.36 oz and 24 inches. Yes, she was above the 97th percentile on growth chart. Brad and I were large babies too, Brad was 8 lb 12 oz, and I was 8 lb 8 oz, so it is natural to have a big baby, but I did not expect this big. Her pediatrician told us she was the largest baby she has seen this week.
一ヶ月検診では、ミラは6000グラム、60センチでした。どちらの数値も平均を上回り、全体の97パーセント以上です。私もブラッドも大きな赤ちゃんだったのですが、(ブラッド3970グラム、私3850グラム)まさかこんなに大きいとは、という感じです。小児科のお医者さん曰く、今週見た中で一番大きいそうです。
My breast milk did not come out well until a week or so after the delivery, so we had to give her some formula after breast feeding. Brad did pretty well on feeding-a-bottle task.
出産後なかなか母乳が出なかったので、授乳したあと粉ミルクを足していました。ブラッドは粉ミルクをあげてくれました。
I did not know that some foods that I ate upset Mira's stomach or produce some gas in her stomach, so I wondered why she got so upset while I was feeding her sometimes. She was crying and screaming so hard, and I did not know what to do for a while. I almost gave up on breast feeding. But I am glad I didn't!
授乳中に食べてはいけないものがある事を知らなくって、たまに授乳中にミラが泣き叫ぶので、どうしたんだろうと思っていました。あまりにも泣き叫ぶので、どうして良いのか分かりませんでした。もう少しで挫折しそうになりました。でも、しなくて良かったです。
Her nails grow so fast, and I have to cut them once or twice a week!
爪が伸びるのが早いので、週に一、二回切らなければいけません。めんどい。。。
My parents came from Japan about 2 weeks after Mira was born. For them, she is not their first grandchild, (she is actually their 6th) but they came to meet her and stayed only for 5 days. They are very busy running a kindergarten back home and can't take vacation too long. My mom slept with her at night so that I could take some rest and cooked delicious meals for us. That was very nice.
うちの両親は生後二週間後に来てくれました。彼らに取っては最初の孫ではなく、六人目なのですが、五日間の滞在にも関わらず来てくれました。母は、私が少しでも寝る事が出来るようにミラと一緒に寝てくれたり、おいしいご飯を作ってくれました。とっても嬉しかったです。
この時期の赤ちゃんはあんまり笑わないので、これはとっても貴重な瞬間です。
顔にニキビがたくさん出来ました。今はつるつるです!
クビをまだ自由に動かせないので、横目でチロリと見るのがまたかわいい!
よくブラッドの胸で寝ていました。安心するみたいです。
And she also liked sleeping with George! I guess she likes what mommy likes....
ジョージも気に入ってくれたみたいです。良かった。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment