8/27/2009

Fourth Month 四ヶ月目

Can you believe how tall she became? She used to be as tall as this George and now she is way taller than him. At fourth month check up, she was 18 lb and 26 & 1/2 inches. We asked her pediatrician how tall Mira would be in a future and she told us Mira could be as tall as 6 feet! Is she going to be future volleyball or basketball player????
生まれたときはこのジョージの人形と同じくらいだったのですが、今はこんなに背が伸びてしまいました。四ヶ月検診では、体重8100グラム、身長67センチでした。小児科のお医者さんに、将来ミラはどれくらい背が高くなるか予想してもらったら、なんと、180センチくらいにはなるかも、と言われました。将来はバレーボールかバスケットボール選手かしら???

This bodysuit says "the Apple of daddy's eye" and sure her daddy loves this shirt.:-)
この洋服には"お父さんの目の中に入れても痛くない大切なもの”という意味の事が書いてあります。まさにその通り、ブラッドのお気に入りのシャツです。

This swimsuit was little too tight for her, so she had to get another one....
この水着は少しきつすぎたので、別の水着を買う事に。。。

Now she is happy and smiling in a new swimsuit! Can you believe this is for 18 months old??
新しい大きめの水着でニコニコです。18ヶ月用の水着なんですけどね。。。

She loves her George, truly. "Give me George shirt and George toys and I will be happy!"
本当にジョージを気に入ってくれたみたいです。

"I love him so much that I need to bite him!"
好きすぎて、こんなになっちゃってますけど。。。(汗)

No comments:

Post a Comment