Second month passed pretty quickly. She still wakes me up at night, but it is getting better. At the end of the second month, she started to sleep through the night. how wonderful! She is 15 lb and 24 inches now, still above the 97th percentile. She likes to be wrapped, but not her arms. If we try to wrap her arms, she gets fussy and try to get her arms out. While she is sleeping, her arms move around like she is dancing or conducting music or something!
二ヶ月目はホントに早く過ぎて行きました。まだ夜中に起こされますが、二ヶ月目の終わりには、夜ずっと寝てくれるようになりました。助かる〜。そして二ヶ月検診での体重は6800グラム、60センチでした。どちらも、まだ全体の97パーセント以上です。おくるみにくるまれるのは好きなのですが、腕だけ出したがって、腕を包み込もうものなら、嫌がって出そうとします。寝ているときは、腕だけが動いていて、まるで踊っているか、音楽の指揮をしているかのようです。
二ヶ月目はホントに早く過ぎて行きました。まだ夜中に起こされますが、二ヶ月目の終わりには、夜ずっと寝てくれるようになりました。助かる〜。そして二ヶ月検診での体重は6800グラム、60センチでした。どちらも、まだ全体の97パーセント以上です。おくるみにくるまれるのは好きなのですが、腕だけ出したがって、腕を包み込もうものなら、嫌がって出そうとします。寝ているときは、腕だけが動いていて、まるで踊っているか、音楽の指揮をしているかのようです。
Brad bathes Mira. He is pretty good at it. ブラッドがお風呂の係です。上手に入れてくれます。
She still likes to hang out with Georges. ジョージと一緒で楽しそう。。。
I love how she smiles like her bodysuit says!
’スマイル’してくれました。
’スマイル’してくれました。
Ha ha... I was about to buy Mira this "Smile" outfit... I'm serious - I was going to either mail it to you or give it to you next time I see you since I was going to buy the 6-month size.. but I guess I don't need to now. That's hilarious she already has it!
ReplyDeleteEs,
ReplyDeleteAre you serious? Wow, that is hilarious that you bought it for her! By the way, she wears 12 months clothes now, so 6 months clothes is too small to her anyways. Thank you for thinking about her though! We love to have some 12 months clothes! LOL!